Try the recipe of these “zero alcohol Jam shakes” !
We absolutely understand that everyone in the family deserves a good cocktail! here at Dedycated, we think that cocktails are not just a mixture of alcohol, but an incredible world of creativity! these 3 zero alcohol jam shakes are good to be enjoyed with the entire family ! – it’s party time for everyone! –
Exotic Dragon fruits , Mangoes and Figs. superb jams to meet your cocktails!
Before unveiling you the recipe of these tasty zero alcohol jam shakes, we are happy to show you the secrets to craft a set of three exotic jams that will be the core and the sweet sides of your drinks today!
The execution took us less than an hour for three different jams and less than 20 £ of groceries purchase! All easy to prepare by simmering until the fruit purée thickens and gets to the gel stage or 220 F! (you can read the recipe of each jam here!)
The recipe, and the execution!
1. Dragon fruits and kombucha shake :
- 50 g (1 tablespoon) home-made dragon fruits jam
- 120 ml kombucha
- garnish with a wedge of a fresh exotic dragon fruit
2. Mango and kombucha shake :
- 50 g home made-mango jam
- 120 ml kombucha
- garnish with a wedge of a fresh mango and a sprig of mint
3. Figs and kombucha shakes :
- 50 g home-made mango jam
- 120 ml kombucha
- garnish with a wedge of a fresh fig
The thought that inspired this recipe:
It’s true! Here we like to think outside the box!
And this certainly means “breaking the boundaries of the classic idea of common cocktails, not featuring a bottle of spirit as a main protagonist here … Cocktail is synonymous of a mixture of colours, decorated by fresh wedges of the freshest exotic fruits, or adorned by herbal perfumes and zesty citrus!
The new era of cocktails is here!
We like to think that we are heading towards a world of “less food waste” and more sustainability, and “more responsible” manipulation of the ingredients available in the house! my grandmother used to prepare a jam with every kind of fruit that was mature and ready to go… either citrus or bananas, apples or pears!
That’s why We decided to show an example of “how to use jam in cocktails” with our zero alcohol jam shakes ! Fruits are an incredible source of Vitamins and minerals, they can be enjoyed in cocktail just being processed in a jam, with just some sugar and a coronation of fresh lemon zest.
A few informations and nutritional facts about the fruits we chose today :
- Figs: are native to the south Eastern Europe, a very ancient fruit that can be known and tasted in all their varieties! Their natural sweetness meant that, before the days of refined sugars, they were often used as a sweetener. figs are a rich source of fibre: Naturally high in dietary fibre, figs can be a useful food to include in the diet for those watching their weight. High fibre foods provide feelings of fullness and can reduce hunger and cravings. Sport lovers will love a good fig jam in the morning with a high content of potassium.
- Dragon fruit: luckily today you don’t have to live in the tropics to enjoy these rich in anti-oxidants, vitamin C for example is a natural feature in this pretty looking seeded pulp fruits… they are known to be also rich in Carotenoids, beta carotene and natural pigment, lead to a good healthy skin and a reduced blood diseases and cancer-risk. fibre rich and rich in probiotics for a healthy gut!
- Mango: south-america natives, they are the sweetest and one of the most appreciated fruits in the world, thanks to their superb taste! they feature vitamin A for the benefits of your eyes, and a good healthy skin, bones and immune system, Eating mango improves plant iron absorption due to its vitamin C content. One cup of mango has 46 milligrams of vitamin C, or about 76 percent of what you should get in a day. (info source: healtline.com).