How to recover fatigue and boost your body, with a green cocktail!
Try now the #1 cocktail that helps you Boosting vitamins and minerals! And 6 tips to improve your performance when you’re feeling down!
We have all been through a very long shift at work, and we don’t always recover energy for the day after;
we all love a good treat at the end of the shift, some of us enjoy a cold beer, others are rather up for a coke or just a sparkling cold drink, but what if why could start thinking of something that helps us recovering and increase our vitamins and minerals lost after a very long day, especially on a hot summery day working at a beach bar, or in an unusual sunny day, serving guests and customers in a park, in a hot summer weather?
The cocktail that will stand on your side and help you fighting the battle against tiredness!
Try this! in just a couple of shakes, never alcoholic, and high in iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium and 99% more vitamins A, C, E and K.
Recipe Spinach Gabbage cocktail ~ Alcohol Free
Leafy vegetables are the secret, you will just need a fruit juicer, a blender is also good!
Make sure to have plenty of ice with you, not too much if you’re in a hot weather ! This may cause undesired reactions 💩
HOW TO | Hulk Cocktail ~ Alcohol Free
Hulk Cocktail ~ Alcohol Free
50 g of spinach baby leaves
50 g of granny apples
30 ml lemon juice
5 g ginger juice
30 g cucumber
30 g fresh celery!
Fighting the sensation of stress, fatigue and lack of energy before another long day at work.
Sometimes my shift at work can vary by the 9 to the 12 hours,
Very often I find myself too busy to drink enough water, eat well and introducing all the necessary nutrients that the body needs in order to be energised, feeling still great and the mood still up and glorious!
The Top 4 questions asked by the people of the web, are so precise and direct, I am going to provide more than a simple answer !
- Why do I get so tired after work?
- Why am I constantly tired after a long day?
- Does anxiety makes you tired?
- Where do I get the necessary energy for the next day?
- How to source the necessary energy for a long day standing behind the bar?
I will guide you through some good habits I have mastered through the 15 years I am working in very stressful places , bar and hotels, things that helped me making it until the end of the day with a smile, and good mood!
I will also create for YOU! the best drink you can try and start practising at the bar, or just with your ingredients and your tools at home!
Through the years I have mastered my own techniques, they can help you as well as helping to a more regular lifestyle!
- I used to feel too tired at work, during and especially after! One of the worst enemies is definitely the HOT WEATHER, and being close to hot steamy machines; especially when … back to six years a go I was bartending in the hot island of Sardinia , when my shift was close to the 12 hours a day in a row, at the outside temperature of 35 C! The hot weather does not help at all! It’s good when it’s sunny, but definitely I had to drink lots and lots of WATER, with no ice, and few drops of sugar, and lemon juice. A pair of tablets of multi-vitamins concentrates are the best energy kick, all the time!
- We are constantly tired after work: a study from the NHS calls it “TATT”, MEANING LITERALLY “tired all the times” … and they include in their article as one of the major reasons and more obvious, the long and tiring shifts at work, too many hours and less sleep between the shift and the new day! Most of the times we are called to do extra hours, and we believe this makes us rich, but it doesn’t ! It gives only stress and will lead us to hate our job!
- Anxiety can be cause of physical stress at the end of your day, especially if working in an environment where your colleagues don’t let you feel appreciated, you’re new perhaps and are struggling to familiarise with the new team; it happens Also when your boss is too severe or your clientele is not respectful to you, it’s definitely a trouble we can fight with micro-goals as those suggested by “the com” when they point our attention on working stress-free tips, such as CREATING CONDITIONS FOR SUCCESS and setting ACHIEVABLE DAY by DAY GOALS;How do I get more energy for the next day?
- As easy as 1-2-3! Start by eating well and more, during work, take a break every two hours, eat healthy, take 2 minutes for meditation, reduce the use of your cell phone to 1 time just , think more and drink less coffee! Listen to your colleagues when they talk about their life and share your thoughts, it creates better and tight relationships in the group; share a moment of fun with your customers, tell them about you and more than anything be a good listener! How to source the necessary energy for a long day standing? Easy! vitamins, minerals and plenty o vitamin C, B and D :
Good sources of vitamin C:
To help maintain the bones and muscles in proper shape, to help protecting cells and maintain them healthy,
- oranges and orange juice
- red and green peppers
- brussels sprouts
Good sources of vitamin D:
As reported from the NHS website: “From about late March/early April to the end of September, most people should be able to get all the vitamin D they need from sunlight.
The body creates vitamin D from direct sunlight on the skin when outdoors.”
Vitamin D is to be found in a small number of foods.
- oily fish – such as salmon, sardines, herring and mackerel
- red meat
- egg yolks
- fortified foods – such as most fat spreads and some breakfast cereals
Another source of vitamin D is dietary supplements.
In the UK, cows’ milk is generally not a good source of vitamin D because it isn’t fortified, as it is in some other countries.
Good sources of vitamin B1:
As reported by the NHS, vitamin B is essential to break food down to essential and easy to release energy from foods, , it helps the immune system, to be healthier and a little more energised, it’s essential to eat certain foods such as
- fresh and dried fruit
- wholegrain breads
- some fortified breakfast cereals
To increase the daily amount into our diet !
I am sure you will be inspired by some of these tips on how to win your personal battle with stress and fatigue ,remember that food and drinks are the first step, the rest is yours, it all starts from a good practise of your daily motivation, a good 15 minutes in the morning of meditation, and a smile on your face is essential!